Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The big two-one.

I celebrated my 21st birthday this year, and what a fantastic time it was! My family and Mr. DeYoung went to special efforts to make sure it was a lovely holiday. Here are some pictures of the celebrating.

 Mom and Dad took us out for my traditional birthday dinner the weekend before my birthday.
Texas Roadhouse was my choice this year,
and of course Kyle wouldn't let me leave without riding the saddle :)
Free ice cream for me!
Thank you Brooklyn for snapping a quick photo on the ipod!

Mom and Dad also gave me a really lovely book full of quotes,
And money for some birthday clothes! Huzzah!

I opened my gift from Jana and Dave DeYoung on Sunday. 
Jana made me the most adorable apron. I absolutely love it!
She also gave me the secret ingredient to making her delicious grilled chicken ;) So yum.

Speaking of grilled chicken... Kyle and his sister, Sarah, made me dinner on my Birthday!
That meal is one of my favorites at the DeYoung residence :)
We ate outside in the backyard, it was such an enjoyable time.

Enjoying my birthday dinner with my sweet Kyle :)

After dinner, we opened presents and enjoyed some cake and ice cream!
I got some really cute new things... including my very own pair of wellies!
Thanks, Kyle. I love them so!
(And thanks to everyone else, too. I just adore all of my gifts!)

The cake and ice cream was absolutely delicious! What a treat :)


It was such a wonderful birthday. I have the best family that anyone could ask for.
A big thanks to everyone who made my 21st birthday so special.
And now onto twenty-two!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun!! LOVE Texas-Roadhouse and I love DeYoung Grilled Chicken!! You look so cute in your apron! Can't wait to see your new wellies!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful 21st Birthday celebration that lasted for days! Literally! That's the BEST way to do it! You are certainly deserving of a great one!
    Love you!
    -Jana

    ReplyDelete